Pages

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

May 22

It's been a little while since I updated my blog here.  Creative ideas were coming to me, but I wasn't acting on them.  Not that the inspiration was gone, no... just maybe the motivation was lacking.

Well, today I feel the motivation is back.  My husband bought me a new camera for my birthday and I am simply beside myself with joy!  It is a Nikon Coolpix P510.  Mine is like this only in black:


So out of the box, I tested it.  It came with a battery already charged so I could just put in a SD card and go.  Luckily, the local birds were in a friendly mood and one of our house sparrows decided to pose for me!!


I took that shot from about 15 feet away.  He's definitely a cutie!

So yeah, with the motivation back, you can expect more pictures from me!

No comments:

Post a Comment